The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has alerted health care professionals that repackaged intravitreal injections of Avastin (bevacizumab) have caused a cluster of serious eye infections in the Miami, Florida.
What does RPKG stand for?
RPKG stands for Repackaged
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Remittance Payment Kiosk
- Republican Party of Kentucky
- Revenue Passenger Kilometre
- Revenue/Seat Passenger Kilometer (Measurement)
- Rocketplane Kistler (Oklahoma City, OK aerospace company)
- Ruchnoi Pulemet Kalashnikov (Soviet Light Machinegun)
- Rodney P. Kinney Associates (civil engineering firm, Eagle River, AK)
- Resimen Parakomando Angkatan Darat
- Resimen Pasukan Komando Angkatan Darat
- Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Rencana Pengaturan Kelestarian Hutan (Indonesian: 10 Year Management Plan; Carbon Development Mechanism Scheme)
- Resource Public Key Infrastructure (Internet)
- Rencana Pembiayaan Kegiatan Kabupaten (Indonesian: District Plan for Financing Activities)
- Retropsychokinesis Project
- Racine Public Library (Racine, WI)
- Radio Peltre Loisirs (French radio station)
- Rare Plants
- Rassemblement pour le Liban (French: Rally for Lebanon)
- Rated Power Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then they have repackaged and put together promotions for Bacardi and Coke, Alize and Cognac, Buy One Get One Free Wine Bottles and more.
ALESHA DIXON - THE ALESHA SHOW: ENCORE TO coincide with her national tour, her 2008 debut album has been repackaged for this Encore version which manages to be both wholly unnecessary and harmless fun at the same time.
Our quality system and methods of product handling allow us to offer products that are USP, NF, BP, EP, JP, ACS, FCC and other quality grades of product, not just in the standard manufacturers' package but also in our repackaged sizes.
SGI (NYSE:SGI) and CRI, a leading worldwide supplier of modified commercial off-the-shelf systems, have announced the availability of repackaged and ruggedized SGI(R) systems for use in harsh military environments including airborne, shipboard, ground mobile and fixed rackmount installations.
Two drug distributors recalled all Lipitor products repackaged by MED-PRO, Inc.
s Tokyo headquarters to check if its beef stored in the capital is actually domestic after it was revealed Wednesday the firm had repackaged foreign beef as domestic in a bid to get government subsidies, metropolitan officials said.
Three-quarters will need to be repackaged for safe transport, although the money is not there to repackage these wastes, much less transport them.