Now you can base replenishment requests on actual production needs as well as real parts consumption, automatically calculate accurate production lot size and reorder quantity to ensure optimum inventory levels at all times, and include component vendors in the automated replenishment loop.
What does ROQ stand for?
ROQ stands for Reorder Quantity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ROQ
We have 11 other meanings of ROQ in our Acronym Attic
- Rovaniemen Palloseura (Finland soccer group)
- Runway Overrun Protection System (avionics)
- Region of Peel Secondary School Athletic Association
- Reactor Overpower Transient
- Renegades of Punk Telly (Netherlands)
- Reverse Osmosis Purification Unit
- Realm of Past Worlds (online game)
- Reach Out for Quality
- Recommended Order Quantity
- Reign of Quebec
- Requisitioning Objective Quantity
- Return on Quality
- Reviews on Q (gaming and technology reviews website)
- Recognition of Quality Award
- Repair Online Quoting System
- Reproducible Objective Quantification Scheme
- Research Officer (Quality of Service) (UK)
- Runemaker Online Quantum Systems (UK)
- Koror, Palau - Airai (Airport Code)
- Rachunek Oszczednosciowo-Rozliczeniowy (Polish: Current Account)
Samples in periodicals archive:
which allows for expeditious determination of reorder quantity requirements.
An automatic parts reorder feature provides a current list of all parts due for reorder, shows relevant data for the part, and produces one requisition per supplier with default reorder quantity.
A standard reorder point report format provides tool number, description, balance on hand, quantity on order, and reorder quantity.