UPDATE: The contributors who angered Perez's group, the Neighborhood Preservation Group and the Rent Stabilization Association PACs, both gave money to Hiram Monserrate, who Ferreras used to work for until recently.
What does RSA stand for?
RSA stands for Rent Stabilization Association (New York City, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RSA
We have 419 other meanings of RSA in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Services Administration
- Related Scientific Activity (Canada)
- Relative Standardabweichung
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. (California)
- Remote Secure Access
- Remote Signal Activation
- Remote Storage Activities
- Remote Storage Area
- Remote Supervisor Adapter
- Renaissance Society of America
- Repair Service Answering (module)
- Repair Service Attendant
- Repairable Sub Assembly
- Replication System Administrator
- Republic of South Africa
- Republiek van Suid-Afrika (Republic of South Africa)
- Research Planning and Assessment
- Research Scientists Association (Ghana)
- Research Society on Alcoholism
- Research Subject Advocacy (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As long as owners of rental apartment buildings in New York City are forced to continue paying for watershed and infrastructure improvements mandated by the federal government, property owners could be slammed in 2007 with double-digit increases in water rates not seen since the late 1980s and early 1990s," said Joseph Strasburg, president of the Rent Stabilization Association (RSA), which represents 25,000 owners of 1.
the Real Estate Board of New York, and the Rent Stabilization Association of New York City Inc.
The Rent Stabilization Association has contended that the bill will clog the court system with frivolous complaints.
According to Jack Freund, vice president of the Rent Stabilization Association, a landlord's group, building maintenance expenses outweigh income from rent stabilized apartments by about 20% at the current time.
of The Bronx, was elected to the Board of Directors of the Rent Stabilization Association of New York City at the organization's recent annual Board of Directors meeting.
Now that property owners will be required by law to install carbon monoxide detectors in every apartment in their building, the Rent Stabilization Association of New York City, Inc.
Joseph Strasburg, President of Rent Stabilization Association (RSA); Michael Laub, President of the Bronx Realty Advisory Board (BRAB); and William Schur, President of the BRONX-MANHATTAN North Association of REALTORS (BMAR) assisted in making the presentation of awards to Mark F.