Montero, a manager for US Airways at the Reno/Tahoe International Airport, told the Las Vegas Sun last week that he got the job without being interviewed by Gibbons or the commission.
What does RTIA stand for?
RTIA stands for Reno/Tahoe International Airport (Reno, NV, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTIA
We have 1 other meaning of RTIA in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Time Information to Aircraft (US DoD)
- Receipts Taken Into Account
- Recreational Trails of Illinois Act
- Regatta Time in Abaco (northern Bahamas)
- Regional Telecommunications Infrastructure Account (Australia)
- Regional Tourism Industry Association (Canada)
- Regional Trade and Investment Agreement
- Regional Trade and Investment Area
- Regional Traffic Impact Analysis
- Regional Transportation Improvement Authority (Washington state)
- Retail Technology Industry Association
- Right to Information Act, 2005 (India)
- Risk Transfer Insurance Alliance, LLC
- Road Traffic Infringement Agency (South Africa)
- Robotic Technology Integration and Assessment
- Runtime Infrastructure Ambassador
- Rus Turk Isadamlari Birligi (Turkish)
- Rapid Target in Cockpit
- Real Time Information/Intelligence in the Cockpit
- Real Time Interface Coprocessor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Krys Bart, AAE, Executive Director at the Reno/Tahoe International airport will become the first vice chair, and Jim Elwood, AAE, Airport Director at Aspen/Pitkin County Airport will become second vice chair.
Officials at the Reno/Tahoe International Airport recently conducted "Operation Broken Propeller VI," a disaster simulation drill, the Reno Gazette-Journal reports.
With the announced schedule additions, Frontier will offer two daily round-trip flights between Denver International Airport (DEN) and Tampa International Airport (TPA), and two daily round-trip flights between DEN and Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RNO).
On Monday, the commission rejected the governors Christmas Eve appointment of Kirk Montero, a manager for US Airways at Reno/Tahoe International Airport, to the $117,000-a-year post.
Besides NCOT, RSCVA, Reno/Tahoe International Airport and Aloha Airlines, the mission will include representatives of the Sands Regency, Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Atlantis, Circus Circus, Harrah's, Siena, Peppermill, Reno Hilton and John Ascuaga's Nugget hotel casinos, Silver Voyages golf tours, and Mt.
In this incident an Alaska Airlines MD-83 departing from Reno was forced to return to the Reno/Tahoe International Airport after the pilot detected problems with the horizontal stabiliser.
Bart, executive director of the Airport Authority of Washoe County, said, "We welcome Nevada-based National Airlines to Reno/Tahoe International Airport.