Its intervention in the familiar renin angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS) at a point earlier than both ACE inhibitors and ARBs may mean it will offer superior blockade of the RAAS than either class without the bradycardia-related side effects of ACE inhibitors.
What does RAA stand for?
RAA stands for Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAA
We have 159 other meanings of RAA in our Acronym Attic
- Reflexology Association of America
- Régiment d'Artillerie d'Afrique (French: Artillery Regiment of Africa; French Army)
- Region Administrative Assistant
- Regional Airline Association
- Regional Airport Authority (Kentucky)
- Regional Application Administrator
- Reinsurance Association of America
- Release Application Aborts
- Remote Access Agent (Digital Lightwave)
- Remote Advisory Airport
- Répertoire d'Art et d'Archéologie (French: Directory of Art and Archaeology)
- Request for Airborne Assets
- Request for Allocation Advice (US FEMA)
- Request for Alternative Approval
- Required Asset Availability
- Research Across America (various locations)
- Research Associate in Anthropology
- Reservation Aloha Algorithm
- Residential Accredited Appraiser (National Association of Realtors)
- Resource Allocation Answer (response to Resource Allocation Request)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omapatrilat will compete strongly for market share with other drugs that target the renin angiotensin aldosterone system (RAAS), including AIIRAs and ACEIs.