Renewable Energy in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016).
What does REUK stand for?
REUK stands for Renewable Energy in the United Kingdom
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Remote Emitter Unit
- Renewable Energies Unit (EU)
- Research Evaluation Unit (various locations)
- Research Experience for Undergraduates
- Residential Equivalent Unit
- Reunion (ISO Country code)
- Reus, Spain - Reus (Airport Code)
- Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz (German: beef labeling regulation & delegation of supervision law)
- Real-Ear Unaided Gain
- Research and Education Unit on Gendered Violence
- Recursive Unicast Tree
- Recommended End User Price
- Real-Ear Unaided Response (measurement)
- Reference Your
- Revitalisation of Urban River Spaces (various locations)
- Reference Your Teletype
- Residential End Uses of Water Study
- Biennial Vietnam National Conference on Radio & Electronics
- Race Evolution Vehicle (Transformers)
- Real Estate Valuation (appraisals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Why you should buy this report * Spot future trends and developments * Inform your business decisions * Add weight to presentations and marketing materials * Save time carrying out entry-level research Key Topics Covered: * Crude Oil In The United Kingdom * Fuel Retailing In The United Kingdom * Oil & Gas In The United Kingdom * Renewable Energy In The United Kingdom * Service Stations In The United Kingdom * Macroeconomic Indicators For more information visit http://www.