7 Renewable Energy for Rural Economic Development 6 Sri Lanka Power Market, Infrastructure 6.
What does RERED stand for?
RERED stands for Renewable Energy for Rural Economic Development (Sri Lanka)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RERED
- Respiratory Emergency Room Admissions Monitoring System
- Rare Event Risk Assessment Process
- RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) External Review Committee
- Real Estate Research Corporation
- Real Estate Research Council (Pomona, CA)
- Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center
- Reliant Energy Resources Corp. (Houston, TX)
- Research and Engineering Center
- Renewable Energy and Rural Development
- RA (Retinoic Acid) and E1A (Early Region 1A) Response Element
- Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Development (World Bank)
- Rural Electrification and Renewable Energy Development Project (Bangladesh)
- Repair and Rehabilitation of Paved Surfaces
- Remote Read-Out Experiment
- Radiation Effects Research Foundation
- Radiation Emergency Response Fund (Pennsylvania)
- Real Estate Recovery Fund (various locations)
- Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations (finance)
- Restaurant Employee Relief Fund (Louisiana Restaurant Association)
- Revenue Equalisation Reserve Fund (Kiribati)