Commerce Deputy Secretary Blank said, The renewable energy and energy efficiency sector holds tremendous growth potential, and transitioning to cleaner, safer and affordable sources of energy is a high priority for the Department of Commerce and for President Obama.
What does REEE stand for?
REEE stands for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (Pakistan-Germany project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Realize need, Evaluate options, Eliminate doubts and Decide (sales/marketing)
- Renewable and Electrical Energy Division (Canada)
- Renewable Energy and Economic Development
- Residential Energy Efficiency Database (Information Technology Specialists Inc.)
- Robust, Efficient Filtering and Event Detection
- Rocket Exhaust Effluent Diffusion (US NASA)
- Rural Energy Enterprise Development (UN Environment Programme)
- Redness, Edema, Ecchymosis, Drainage, Approximation
- Rocket Exhaust Effluent Dispersion Model
- Research in Environment Education and Development Society (India)
- Russian, East European and Eurasian Area Studies (Miami University, Oxford, Ohio)
- Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Institute (Namibia)
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient Partnership
- Russian, East European & Eurasian Studies
- Real Estate Employers Federation (Australia)
- Real Estate Equity Fund (ColumbusNova; Charlotte, NC)
- Reef Environmental Education Foundation
- Regression Estimation of Event Probabilities
- Remedial Ecotoxicological Expeditions Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Delhi, Feb 4 (ANI/Business Wire India): The Renewable Energy and Efficiency Partnership (REEEP) discussed 'Scaling up renewable energy and energy efficiency in South Asia: Focus on financing, investment and technology' to address and stimulate the use of renewable sources of energy that are abundant in South Asia.
About MMA Renewable Ventures A wholly-owned subsidiary of Municipal Mortgage & Equity, LLC ("MuniMae,") , MMA Renewable Ventures finances, owns and operates renewable energy and energy efficiency assets in the United States.
Leveraging an unprecedented clean renewable energy and energy efficiency deployment is the only way to achieve real, lasting energy security.
Under the Farm Bill, Rural Development administers the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Guaranteed Loan and Grant Program.
Alameda Power & Telecom also has provided an ongoing energy education program that includes such projects as the installation of a 1-kilowatt solar photovoltaic system at the Lincoln Middle School, classroom presentations about renewable energy and energy efficiency, geothermal power plant tours for middle school students and for adults, and participation in the National Night Out program in conjunction with the Alameda Police Department.
At the same time, voters also approved Proposition H, which enables the San Francisco Board of Supervisors to issue revenue bonds to support renewable energy and energy efficiency developments in city, commercial, and residential buildings.
Environmental officials and representatives of New Jersey gas and electric utilities will hold a press conference at the New Jersey Association of Energy Engineers New Jersey Energy Futures Forum on Wednesday, April 18, to mark the start of the State's recently approved renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.