What does REED stand for?
REED stands for Renewable Energy and Economic Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REED
We have 16 other meanings of REED in our Acronym Attic
- Russian and East European Center (Champaign, IL)
- Russia, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia (degree programs)
- Russian, East European, and Central Asian Studies (program of study; University of Washington Jackson School of International Studies)
- Realising Energy Efficient Communities and Homes (UK)
- Residential Energy Efficiency Credit Line (Bulgaria)
- Renewable Energy Exhibition and Conference Group (Reutlingen, Germany)
- Reynolds Electrical and Engineering Company, Inc.
- Resources, Environment and Economics Center for Studies, Inc. (Philippines)
- Realize need, Evaluate options, Eliminate doubts and Decide (sales/marketing)
- Renewable and Electrical Energy Division (Canada)
- Residential Energy Efficiency Database (Information Technology Specialists Inc.)
- Robust, Efficient Filtering and Event Detection
- Rocket Exhaust Effluent Diffusion (US NASA)
- Rural Energy Enterprise Development (UN Environment Programme)
- Redness, Edema, Ecchymosis, Drainage, Approximation
- Rocket Exhaust Effluent Dispersion Model
- Research in Environment Education and Development Society (India)
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (Pakistan-Germany project)
- Russian, East European and Eurasian Area Studies (Miami University, Oxford, Ohio)
- Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)