The renewable energy zones were originally identified by Nevada's Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee in a multi-year collaborative process with renewable energy developers, environmental organizations, the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada, state and federal agencies, rural cooperatives and NV Energy.
What does RETAAC stand for?
RETAAC stands for Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee (Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Retained in the Service (US Navy)
- Real Estate Trust Account
- Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association
- Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association
- Refrigeration Education Training Association
- Regional Educational Technology Assistance
- Regional Technical Assistance
- Research Evaluation and Technical Assistance (US NSF)
- Resource Estimation Tool for Advocacy (HIV prevention)
- Responsible Electricity Transmission for Albertans (Canada)
- Regional Emergency Trauma Advisory Council (Colorado)
- Rural Economic Technical Assistance Center (Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs)
- Rapid Exchange of Tooling and Dies
- Remote Technical Assistance and Information Network
- Reenlistment, Reclassification and Assignment System
- Review of Education and Training of Army Leaders (US Army)
- Renewable Energy Technology Assistance Programme (est. 1995; Kenya)
- Retired Engineer Technical Assistance Program
- Retired Engineer Training and Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ó In addition to the Western GovernorsÕ map, Gibbons has his own Renewable Energy Zones and Transmission Interconnects Map, developed a year and a half ago by his Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee.
Transmission Investment Increasing Transmission Investment for Renewable Energy Colorado Senate Bill 100 New Mexico House Bill 188 Nevada Renewable Energy Transmission Access Advisory Committee Texas Competitive Renewable Energy Zones Clean Renewable Energy and Economic Development Act Merchant Transmission as an Alternative For more information visit http://www.