The PIP program is in addition to other state financial incentives available through the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO) Renewable Energy Resources Program and the Illinois Clean Energy Community Foundation (ICECF).
What does RERP stand for?
RERP stands for Renewable Energy Resources Program (Illinois)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RERP
We have 33 other meanings of RERP in our Acronym Attic
- Radiological Emergency Response Operations
- Recomputation using Rotated Operands
- Release Early, Release Often (software development)
- Réseau des Bibliothèques de Suisse Occidentale
- Reseau Romand
- Riverina Eastern Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- Rapid Ether Ring Protection
- Real Estate Registration Project (Azerbaijan; World Bank)
- Reliability Enhancement and Re-Engining Program (Operational Test & Evaluation)
- Rider Education Recognition Program (Motorcycle Safety Foundation)
- Route Error
- Route Error Acknowledgement
- Real Estate Resource Services (various locations)
- Reliant Energy Retail Services, LLC (Houston, TX)
- Repères et Références Statistiques (French: Ready Statistical References; education)
- Réseau d'Echanges Réciproques des Savoirs (French: Network of Mutual Exchange of Knowledge)
- Resonance Electronic Raman Scattering (astrophysics)
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Resonance-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the Illinois Renewable Energy Resources Program, DCCA is able to provide up to 60% funding for projects such as this.