As a result of the findings when the class monitored the weather station, GEEC was awarded a grant in 2005 for a formal wind study of the Narragansett site by Renewable Energy Research Lab from the University of Massachusetts.
What does RERL stand for?
RERL stands for Renewable Energy Research Lab
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RERL
We have 2 other meanings of RERL in our Acronym Attic
- Real Estate Research Institute
- Real Exchange Rate Index (currency value)
- Regional Economic Research Institute (Florida)
- Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, and Inverclyde (Scotland, UK)
- Reservoir Engineering Research Institute (Palo Alto, CA; est. 1990)
- River Ecosystem Restoration Initiative (New Mexico Environment Department)
- Regional Energy Resources Information Center (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Real Estate Resources, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Revue Electronique sur les Réseaux et l'Informatique Repartie (French)
- Radar Echo Return Loss
- Residual Equipment Return Loss
- Russian Enterprise Registry Longitudinal Database
- Radar Echo Return Loss Enhancement
- Radio Environment Report Message
- Real Estate Registration Modernisation (Slovenia)
- Real Estate Resource Management, LLC
- Real Estate Risk Management, Inc. (Rancho Murieta, CA)
- Renewable Energy Road Map (European Commission; est. 2007)
- Reliability Engineering and Risk Management Centre (Cranfield University; UK)
- Regional Emergency Response Network