According to a recent report by the Renewable Energy Network for the 21st Century (REN21), global wind generating capacity is estimated to have increased by 28 percent, while that of solar panels has surged by as much as 52 percent.
What does REN21 stand for?
REN21 stands for Renewable Energy Network for the 21st
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Research and Educational Network
- Research Exchange Network (various organizations)
- Réseau Environnement Normandie (French: Normandy Environment Network; est. 1995)
- Resident Evil Nemesis (Playstation game)
- Resident Evil Network (gaming community website)
- Restoration Ecology Network
- Ringer Equivalence Number
- Star Trek: Renaissance (fan fiction series)
- Research and Education Network-Information Sharing Analysis Center
- Research and Education Networking, Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Real Estate Network Association (California)
- Real Estate News Agency (Dubai, UAE)
- Riverside Edgecombe Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Rogers Road-Eubanks Neighborhood Association (Chapel HIll, NC)
- Rat Lung Epithelial Na (Sodium) Channel
- Renewables Academy
- Registro Nacional de Carteiras de Habilitação (Portuguese: National Registry of Driver's Licenses; Brazil)
- Registro Nacional de Leyes Nacidas Muertas (Spanish: National Register of Unborn Dead Laws; Guatemala)
- Research and Educational Networking Association of Moldova (Republic of Moldova)
- Resistência Nacional Moçambicana (Mozambique Mozambique National Resistance; political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new report by the Renewable Energy Network for the 21st Century projects that by 2030, renewables could provide about 40 percent of U.
The REN21 Renewables 2007 Global Status Report was prepared by the Renewable Energy Network for the 21st Century in collaboration with the Worldwatch Institute and the U.