The new price assessments are published daily in Argus Biofuels, a global report covering various biofuel prices including assessments for Renewable Energy Directive (RED) compliant ethanol.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Renewable Energy Directive (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Economic Development (USACE)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership (Ohio Valley, WV, USA)
- Regional Emergency Dispatching
- Regional Executive Director
- Register of Employees Dismissed (Banking Council of South Africa)
- Registration of Estimated Deficiency
- Relativity Entertainment Distribution (Sony Music Entertainment)
- Reliable Excavation Demolition (gaming, Team Fortress 2)
- Remember Everyone Deployed
- Renewable Energy Development (various organizations)
- Renewable Energy Division (various organizations)
- Requirements Document
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision Document
- Research and Economic Development (various organizations)
- Research and Evaluation Division
- Research Evaluation and Data (various organizations)
- Research, Evaluation and Development
- Resource Discovery (International Workshop)
- Rest, Elevation, Direct pressure (bleeding control model for first aid instruction)
- Retired, Extremely Dangerous (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2009 Renewable Energy Directive tasks the UK with achieving 15% of its energy consumption from renewable sources by 2020, compared with 3% in 2009.
All the products produced as part of NExBTL renewable diesel refining comply with the strict sustainability criteria established by the EU's Renewable Energy Directive across the entire supply chain.
Growers under the UK assurance schemes will welcome the co-operation as it will remove the duplication of auditing and paperwork on-farm for Renewable Energy Directive (RED) compliant crops.
The European Union's renewable energy directive requires countries to achieve a 10 percent share of green energy in road transport by 2020, the vast majority of which will be met using biofuels.
And Cyprus may be in more trouble over its failure to inform the European Commission of the measures it took to fully transpose the Renewable Energy Directive into its national legislation.
According to the EU's Renewable Energy Directive, all 27 member countries are obliged to provide 10% of the total transport energy requirements for renewables such as biofuel by 2020.
Apart from meeting many requirements for Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certification, the ISCC certification also complies with the European Union's Renewable Energy Directive (RED).