The Algerian Renewable Energy Development Programme (REDP) is leading the program which aims to fulfill the country's increasing domestic demand and to preserve fossil resources to free up gas for export.
What does REDP stand for?
REDP stands for Renewable Energy Development Programme (UN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REDP
We have 6 other meanings of REDP in our Acronym Attic
- Rawalpindi Eye Donors Organization (Pakistan)
- Regional Economic Development Organization (various locations)
- Rural Economic Development Organization (est. 1989; North Carolina)
- Requirements, Design Options and Constraints (Prism environmental architecture system)
- Resolution of Disputes Out of Court (law)
- Readiness Operations Report
- Rotational Echo Double Resonance
- Robot Enhanced Detection Outpost with Lasers
- Random Early Demotion and Promotion
- Restriction Endonuclease Digestion Profile (microbiology)
- Rural Enterprise Development Programme (Bhutan)
- Rural Enterprise Development Project (UN Development Programme; various locations)
- Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programme (India)
- Regional Economic and Development Planning Board (Philippines)
- Real Estate Development and Property Management (Cambridge, MA)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership Program (India)
- Registered Engineers for Disaster Relief
- Resources, Environment and Development Research Associates
- Redeployment Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Qatari QNA news agency also highlights the Head of State's call to create an Islamic Water Council and his recommendation to convert the renewable energy development programmes in the Islamic countries into practical energy projects that meet these countries' priorities.
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda has collaborated with a number of international groups and countries through the regional Caribbean Renewable Energy Development Programme (CREDP) project in rolling out the first renewable energy project on the island.