UK and Algeria have reached an agreement to exchange their knowledge as part of Algeria's national program for renewable energy development through a 'partnership based on mutual support'.
What does RED stand for?
RED stands for Renewable Energy Development (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RED
We have 184 other meanings of RED in our Acronym Attic
- Refunding Escrow Deposit
- Regional Economic Development (USACE)
- Regional Economic Development Partnership (Ohio Valley, WV, USA)
- Regional Emergency Dispatching
- Regional Executive Director
- Register of Employees Dismissed (Banking Council of South Africa)
- Registration of Estimated Deficiency
- Relativity Entertainment Distribution (Sony Music Entertainment)
- Reliable Excavation Demolition (gaming, Team Fortress 2)
- Remember Everyone Deployed
- Renewable Energy Directive (EU)
- Renewable Energy Division (various organizations)
- Requirements Document
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision Document
- Research and Economic Development (various organizations)
- Research and Evaluation Division
- Research Evaluation and Data (various organizations)
- Research, Evaluation and Development
- Resource Discovery (International Workshop)
- Rest, Elevation, Direct pressure (bleeding control model for first aid instruction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morocco's Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water and Environment has signed a framework agreement with Abu Dhabi's Masdar to cooperate on renewable energy development.
com)-- A recently published research report “GCC Renewable Energy Sector Analysis” by KuicK Research has suggested that solar energy will dominate the upcoming renewable energy development in the GCC region.
To test his analytical framework, Toke presents several case studies of renewable energy development, including that of wind power in California and Denmark, and renewable energy programs in Spain, Germany, the UK, Australia, and China.
The emirate is also the headquarters of the International Renewable Energy Agency, the international governmental organisation mandated to facilitate widespread renewable energy development and expansion.
Renewable energy development in the UK could face problems if more funding cannot be found.
Work will now begin on the renewable energy development.
The implementation of this program for renewable energy development "will enable the domestic industry to find opportunities for integration of components and equipment included in the projects," said the minister.