There are also plans to release a Flash Programmer and Renesas Starter Kit (RSK) supporting these new MCUs.
What does RSK stand for?
RSK stands for Renesas Starter Kit (software; Santa Clara, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSK
We have 29 other meanings of RSK in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Society Jazz Orchestra (San Francisco, CA)
- Royal School for Judges and Prosecutors (Cambodia)
- Rumah Sakit Jiwa Pusat (psychiatric hospital; Indonesia)
- Robotic Systems Joint Project Office
- Reading Symphony Junior String Orchestra
- Rape Squad Killas
- Raymond S. Kellis (High School, Glendale, Arizona)
- Reaktor-Sicherheitskommission (German: reactor safety commission)
- Realty School of Kansas (Wichita, KS)
- Reference System K (physics)
- Republika Srpska Krajina
- Republjik Srpsko Kosovo
- Ribosomal S6 Kinase
- Right Soft Key (handheld electronic devices)
- Ritter Survival Knife
- Robertson, Smith and Kempson (real estate; UK)
- Robinson-Schensted-Knuth (combinatorial algorithm)
- Roof Safety Kit
- Rural Serial Killers (band)
- Russian Aircraft Corporation (Russian acronym)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each port includes demonstration applications designed to run on a number of platforms including the Renesas Starter Kit (RSK) and the Renesas Demonstration Kit (RDK).
today announced the availability of Renesas Starter Kits (RSKs) and an enhanced third-party vendor ecosystem for its 32-bit SH7216 and SH7264 superscalar microcontrollers (MCUs).