Leveraging a distributed architecture, application information flows from the API to Rendezvous Daemon and then out to the network.
What does RVD stand for?
RVD stands for Rendezvous Daemon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RVD
We have 51 other meanings of RVD in our Acronym Attic
- Rainbow Versatile Disc (digital storage)
- Raritan Valley Disposal (est. 1971)
- Rating and Valuation Department (Hong Kong)
- Rear Vision Device
- Recombinant Virus Database (est. 1998)
- Reference Vessel Diameter
- Regulatory Volume Decrease (cells)
- Remote Vehicle Diagnostics (telematics)
- Remote Virtual Disk
- Rendez-Vous and Docking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voltaire solutions delivered outstanding results with TIBCO Rendezvous daemons in our testing environment, reducing latency by over 30% and the latency standard deviation by up to 40%, and significantly increasing maximum message rates compared to Gigabit Ethernet-based deployments," said Jeff Kristick, vice president, Product Marketing, TIBCO.
Rendezvous software is comprised of the Rendezvous Application Programming Interface (API) libraries and the Rendezvous Daemon.