There is evidence indicating the involvement of renal adrenergic nerves in the regulation of renal vascular resistance (RVR) and, ultimately, renal haemodynamics (10,11).
What does RVR stand for?
RVR stands for Renal Vascular Resistance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVR
We have 58 other meanings of RVR in our Acronym Attic
- Robust Vector Quantizer
- Recommended Visual Quality Class (Canada; forestry)
- Radio Qui Vous Ressemble (French radio station)
- Rapid Ventricular Response
- Realm Versus Realm (game)
- Recreational Vehicle Runner (Mitsubishi)
- Recursive Variance Reduction
- Reduced Vestibular Response (biology)
- Regionalverband Ruhr (Ruhr area, Germany)
- Relationship Value Rate
- Resistance to Venous Return
- Résistance Vasculaire Rénale (French: Renal Vascular Resistance)
- Richmond, VA Staples Mill Road (Amtrak Station Code)
- Risk vs. Reward (gaming)
- Roamer Verification and Reinstatement
- Robotic Vehicle Range
- Rother Valley Railway (UK)
- Round Valley Reservoir (New Jersey)
- Royal Victorian Regiment (Victoria, Australian Rifle Regiment)
- Ruimtelijk Veiligheidsrapport (Dutch: Spatial Safety Report)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When an amino acid load is given, the elevation in RBF is typically dose dependent and associated with a reduction in renal vascular resistance (17,18).
In this study, the increased urine production observed with tolvaptan appears to be associated with enhanced renal blood flow, and glomerular filtration rate, and decreased renal vascular resistance.