4) However, and based on newly reported prospective clinical trials, it appears that baseline renal insufficiency is the only well-supported independent risk factor.
What does RI stand for?
RI stands for Renal Insufficiency (kidney disorder)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RI
We have 47 other meanings of RI in our Acronym Attic
- Relações Internacionais (Brazil; International Relations)
- Relations Internationales (French: International Relations)
- Relevant Information
- Reliability Improvement
- Reliability Index
- Relief International
- Religious Instruction
- Remedial Inspection
- Remedial Investigation
- Repair and Iterate (part of Generate-and-Repair Machine Translation)
- Report of Investigation (NIOSH)
- Reportable Increment
- Reporting Identifier
- Repubblica Italiana (Italian Republic)
- Republic of Indonesia
- Republiek Indonesie (Dutch)
- Repulsion Induction
- Request for Information (usually seen as RFI)
- Research Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
In "simple" MCDK, the risk of chronic renal insufficiency or end-stage renal disease at 5 years is nil.
AaAaAa The centre, which is expected to be operational within 12 months, will benefit 132 people with renal insufficiency.
The Food and Drug Administration has requested that a boxed warning explaining the increased risk of nephrogenic systemic fibrosis in patients with renal insufficiency be added to the labels of gadolinium-based contrast agents, according to an alert posted on the agency's MedWatch Web site.
In general interventional cardiology practice we see more and more patients with renal insufficiency of varying degrees.
The clinical syndromes of HFRS and HPS can appear identical, with pulmonary edema, shock, and renal insufficiency with marked proteinuria and thrombocytopenia (9).
A few examples of special trials would be to evaluate: Special populations * Renal insufficiency * Hepatic insufficiency * Elderly vs.
SAN DIEGO -- Older adults with moderate renal insufficiency as indicated by an elevated serum creatinine level are at 58% higher risk for vascular-type dementia, Dr.