What does REIN stand for?
REIN stands for Renal Epidemiology and Information Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of REIN
We have 6 other meanings of REIN in our Acronym Attic
- Regulation European Interlaboratory Measurement Evaluation Program
- Regional Environmental Information Management Project
- Rapid Evaporative Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Reserve End Item Management System
- Real Estate Investors Metropolitan Washington
- Race & Europe Information Network (Manchester, England, UK)
- Ramipril Efficacy In Nephropathy study
- Real Estate Information Network
- Real Estate Investment Network
- Renewable Energy Information Network
- Repetitive Electrical Impulse Noise
- Réseau Epidémiologie et Information en Néphrologie (France)
- Real-Time Environmental Information Network and Analysis System (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Reinforcement Battalion
- Renewable Energy Information Network of Namibia (Polytechnic of Namibia)
- Regional Equine Information Network System (North Carolina State University)
- Riding Emphasizing Individual Needs and Strengths (therapeutic equestrian program; Fallbrook, CA)