Free cash is a real Chinese Ren Min Bi (people's money ( also known as Yuan) new uncrumpled banknote.
What does RMB stand for?
RMB stands for Ren Min Bi (currency of People's Republic of China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMB
We have 72 other meanings of RMB in our Acronym Attic
- Rails Miniatures de la Boucle (French model railroad club)
- Rand Merchant Bank (South Africa)
- Raw Meaty Bone
- Records Management Bulletin
- Recreation and Morale Benefits
- Regional Management Board (USACE)
- Regional Management Boards (UK Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Fire Safety)
- Relations Mutuellement Bénéfiques (French: Mutually Beneficial Relationship)
- Remote Maintenance Board (Avaya)
- Remote Meter Bridge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, the appreciation of the Chinese Ren Min Bi (RMB) has resulted in much cheaper imports, but greater expenses for enterprises with high dependence on foreign markets.
Free cash is a real Chinese Ren Min Bi (people's money - also known as Yuan) new uncrumpled banknote.