The original decision, handed down by the Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) would have required that Met Life, one of the largest rent-stabilized owners in Manhattan, remove and reinstall all window fixtures -- fans and air conditioners -- in its 12,000-unit Stuyvesant Town and Peter Cooper Village developments on Manhattan's East Side.
What does R&R stand for?
R&R stands for Remove and Reinstall (computer software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of R&R
- Rebutted and Rejointed (roofing shingles)
- Receiving and Release (prisons)
- Recruitment & Retention (human resources)
- Reefer & Relaxation
- Refit and Repair
- Refuse & Resist! (non-partisan, national membership organization)
- Refuse Routine
- Relief and Rehabilitation
- Removal and Reassembly
- Remove & Replace
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coupled with the cartridge's new reclosable valves, this intelligence enables users to remove and reinstall the cartridge into the printer at any time.