The system should also have a removable hard disk drive so in the event that the original footage is required the hard disk can be swopped quickly and the vehicle can continue to operate as normal.
What does RHDD stand for?
RHDD stands for Removable Hard Disk Drive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RHDD
We have 1 other meaning of RHDD in our Acronym Attic
- Resonant Hemispherical Dielectric Antenna
- Rouse Hill Development Area (Australia)
- Radiation Hybrid Database
- Richard Henry Dana Branch Library (Long Beach, CA)
- Raleigh Historic Districts Commission (est. 1961; Raleigh, NC)
- Rangamati Hill District Council (Rangamati, Bangladesh)
- Research Higher Degrees Committee (Australia)
- Ridge Hill Development Corporation (Yonkers, NY)
- Riverside Housing Development Corporation (Riverside, CA)
- Rural Health Development Centre (India)
- Residential Home for Developmentally Disabled (Coshocton, OH)
- Removable Hard Disk Drive Cartridge
- Red Hispana de Desarrollo Empresarial (Spanish: Hispanic Business Development Network)
- Random House Dictionary of the English Language
- Regional Housing Delivery Group (United Kingdom)
- Real Household Disposable Income (national average income assessment; various countries)
- Rural Heritage Development Initiative (Arkansas)
- Rat High Density Lipoprotein
- Recombinant High Density Lipoprotein
- Reconstituted High-Density Lipoprotein (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The InfiniVault system combines fixed RAID hard disk drives and Imation's RDX removable hard disk drives, which can be taken off site and stored like magnetic tapes or used to populate a cloud storage service offering, representatives said.
According to IDC's recently released Market Analysis report entitled "Worldwide Removable Hard Disk Drive 2008-2012 Forecast and Analysis", removable disk storage solutions, including RDX-based storage systems, are gaining significant momentum, with estimated revenues for data backup growing 1,400 percent from 2008 to 2012.
Today, it is practical to configure the personal computer with a removable hard disk drive as the original disk drive designers at IBM mandated.
2--Color) This shows the design of SyQuest Technology's EZFlyer 230 MB removable hard disk drive.
The Defender Collection includes a range of secure storage solutions on flash drives, removable hard disk drives and optical media, as well as security management software for managing removable devices.
RDX removable hard disk drive cartridges offer complete data protection with easy and reliable backup, data security, and expandable storage, and are available in 160GB, 320GB, 500GB, and 640GB capacities.
Source: IDC, "Worldwide Removable Hard Disk Drive 2008-2012 Forecast and Analysis: the Quest for a Viable Tape Replacement," Doc #210169, January 2008.