This equipment is modeled after the company's Remoted Target System (RETS) which was developed and has been produced by Unisys for the U.
What does RETS stand for?
RETS stands for Remoted Target System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RETS
We have 22 other meanings of RETS in our Acronym Attic
- Backward (Prefix)
- Retrospective Drug Utilization Review
- Retroactive Conversion
- Retrograde Europe
- Renewable Energy Technology for Rural Development (conference)
- Radar Extractor and Tracker System
- Real Estate Transaction Standard
- Regimental Enhanced Training Section
- Remote Encoded Target System
- Remote Engagement Target System (US Marine Corps)
- Rocket Engine Test Stand
- Renewable Energy Project Analysis Software (Canada)
- River East Transcona School Division (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Rider Education and Training System Online Resource Guide (Motorcycle Safety Foundation)
- Radionuclide Esophageal Transit Test
- Real Estate Transfer Tax
- Regional Education Technology Team (Namibia)
- Renewable Energy Task Team (Ontario Waterpower Association; Canada)
- Roll End Tray with Tuck Top (packaging)
- Real Estate Tax Update (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unisys developed the Remoted Target System (or RETS) for the Army in the late 1970s, and has been responsible for all the product upgrades since then.
The training system, called the REmoted Target System (or RETS) is used to train infantry troops, armored vehicles and tanks, and helicopter gunships.