Schrader Electronics is based in Northern Ireland and is the market and technology leader in remote tire pressure monitoring systems.
What does RTPMS stand for?
RTPMS stands for Remote Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Real Time Power and Intelligent Systems Laboratory (Missouri University of Science and Technology; Rolla, MO)
- Receptor Tyrosine Protein Kinase
- Ridley Township Public Library (Folsom, PA)
- Real-Time Position Location Reporting System
- Rádio Televisão Portuguesa Madeira (Portuguese TV Channel)
- Ray-Tracing Propagation Model
- Real Time Performance Management
- Real-Time Polarization Modulation
- Real-Time Product Matching
- Reliable Transfer Protocol Machine
- Real-Time Petri Net
- Remote Transaction Program Name
- Radio and Television Production Office (AFRTS)
- Recognised Third Party Organisation (EU)
- Recovery Time and Point Objectives (Veeam)
- Regional Transportation Planning Organization
- Regional Transportation Policy Organization (Washington)
- Registered Technician Prosthetic Orthotic
- Rural Transport Partnership Officer (UK)
- Residential Tandem Parking Overlay Zone (San Diego, CA; Committee on Land Use and Housing amendment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2001 Schrader Electronics, part of Tomkins Industrial and Automotive Division, has been awarded a contract to supply remote tire pressure monitoring systems ("RTPMS") to General Motors light truck platforms.