With the addition of the new switch, CNT offers campus or remote storage area network (SAN) solutions that span Unix and NT servers, enabling companies to leverage their existing technical architecture when deploying open systems SANs and providing greater flexibility in their SAN infrastructure.
What does RSAN stand for?
RSAN stands for Remote Storage Area Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RSAN
- Royal Sun Alliance Life and Pensions (Canada)
- Relational Security Assessment Manager (software)
- Remote Services Activation Meter (Acterna)
- Resonant Saturable Absorber Mirror
- Rett Syndrome Association of Massachusetts (est. 1989)
- Revenue Stabilization Adjustment Mechanism (British Columbia Utilities Commission; Canada)
- Routing and Switching Account Manager (certification; examination)
- Rumah Sakit Abdul Moeloek (Indonesian hospital)
- Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board (Jaipur, India)
- Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Roam Secure Alert Network
- Rural Schools Association of New York State (Ithaca, NY)
- Reverse Seated Air-Operated Globe Valve (Navy Nuclear Plants)
- Rancho Southeast Association of Realtors (Cerritos, CA)
- RadioShack Answers Plus (in-store credit card)
- Rated Staff Allocation Plan (US DoD)
- Registered Substance Abuse Professional (Missouri)
- Remote Service Access Point
- Response Session Abort Positive (ITU-T)
- Rivest, Shamir and Adleman Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading applications for the interoperability include business continuance, data center consolidation, and high-speed remote storage area networks (SANs).
The emerging IETF standard for carrying Fibre Channel traffic over IP networks provides a reliable and cost-effective transport solution for connecting remote storage area networks (SANs)," said Mark Fishburn, vice president of technical strategy for Spirent Communications.