The Air Force concluded that the Army could increase the capability of the Shadow fleet by 300 percent under a remote split operations concept.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Remote Split Operations (military UAVs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Standards Organization
- Regional Supply Office
- Registered Safety Officer (International Board of Environmental Health and Safety)
- Registered Sex Offender
- Registered Student Organisation
- Registered Student Organization (various universities)
- Relationship Service Officer (finance; various organizations)
- Religious Support Office
- Remote Sales Officer
- Remote Service Object
- Removal Services Overseas
- Rent Stabilization Ordinance (housing)
- Repeat Sex Offenders (band)
- Repeated Spike Oxidation
- Reported Significant Observation
- Republic South Ossetia
- Requirements Staff Officer (US DoD)
- Research and Statistics Office (various locations)
- Research Services Office (various locations)
- Reservation Service Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another advantage of remote split operations is that Predator and Reaper pilots work with the same Army or Marine Corps unit day in and day out, so they develop a rapport.