Commercial Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry - From acquisition to exploitation to digital distribution, Intergraph provides the commercial remote sensing and photogrammetry industry with open, best-in-class imaging solutions to acquire, use, manage and distribute imagery from a variety of sources.
What does RS&P stand for?
RS&P stands for Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Rupees (Indian, Sri Lankan, & Pakistani Currency)
- Russian Segment
- Social Movement (Poland)
- Spearman Rank-Order Correlation
- System Reliability
- US Revenue Private Die Medicine (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Recherche Scientifique et Développement Expérimental
- Rocket Shipping And Firing Tube
- Reynolds, Smith, and Hills, Inc. (various locations)
- Ministry of Research, Science and Technology (New Zealand)
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition
- Reliability Screens and Test Methods
- Recommended Standard 232 (computer serial interface, IEEE)
- Differential Serial Interface Standard
- Rat Salivary Agglutinin Complex
- Realistic Sequence Cell Fault Model
- Reed-Solomon-Encoded Data Block
- Reed-Solomon Error Correction Code
- Reset-Set Flip-Flop
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information about Intergraph's Commercial Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry solutions, visit http://imgs.
focuses on visions, strategies and real-world application of open geospatial solutions that advance enterprisewide productivity for companies or organizations in utilities, communications, commercial remote sensing and photogrammetry, location-based services, military and intelligence, national and federal government, regional and local government and transportation markets.
Intergraph will honor one recipient in each of the following seven categories: -- Commercial Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry Solutions - This category is for earth imaging, geospatial data management and land information management solutions for the commercial remote sensing and photogrammetry industry, including surveying, civil engineering and mapping firms.
The conference is constructed to target specific industry needs, including utilities, communications, commercial remote sensing and photogrammetry, location-based services, military and intelligence, national and federal government, state and local government and transportation markets.
Featuring over 200 technical sessions the conference program mirrors Intergraph's strong vision of open geospatial workflow solutions for targeted markets: Geospatial Resource Management; Land Information Management; Geospatial Intelligence; Geospatial Data Management and Cartography; Commercial Remote Sensing and Photogrammetry and Location-based Services.