Satellite photos, including those taken in August by the Tokyo-based Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan, show Vozrozhdeniye shares similar vegetation outside the Aral Sea, the researchers said.
What does RESTEC stand for?
RESTEC stands for Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
- Retrofit Evaluation System Test
- Restricted Letter (US Navy)
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor
- Reconnaissance, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- Renewable Energy Strategies and Technology Applications for Regenerating Towns (energy conservation project; Torino, Italy)
- Reserve Components Status Reporting
- Resources Status (US FEMA)
- Regional Emergency Services Training Center (Gaston College; Dallas, North Carolina)
- Toll Restriction Details
- RESeau Teleinformatique de l'Education NAtionale et de la recherché
- Radiographical Evaluation System in Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Restoration of Operations
- Randomized Efficacy Study of Tirofiban for Outcomes and Restenosis (cardiac drug trial)
- Residential Emergency Services to Offer (Home) Repairs to the Elderly (New York State program)
- Regional Environmental Sustainable Tourism Plan (European Cooperation for Sustainable Environmental Regional Development through Tourism)
- Reserve Training
- Reserve Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan (RESTEC - the commercial arm of NASDA) handles NASDA's marketing and sales activities.