Fisher Controls is leading the way in developing OPC (OLE for Process Control) compliant software for supervisory control and data acquisition applications that employ the company's Remote Operations Controller (ROC) and FloBoss(TM) product lines.
What does ROC stand for?
ROC stands for Remote Operations Controller
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ROC
We have 398 other meanings of ROC in our Acronym Attic
- Registro degli Operatori di Comunicazione
- Registry of Companies
- Rehearsal of Concept (military drills)
- Reign of Chaos (game)
- Relational Operator Coverage
- Relationship of Command (At the Drive-In music album)
- Relative Operating Characteristic (mathematics)
- Release Of Credits (insurance)
- Remote Object Communications (computing)
- Remote Operations Centre (various locations)
- Renault Owners Club (car club)
- Rendezvous Observation City (hotel; Australia)
- Renewable Energy Certificate (ernecy commodity)
- Renewable Obligation Certificate (UK Energy Supply Market)
- Renovation of the Church (book)
- Rensselaer Outing Club (Troy, NY)
- Repair Order Cycle
- Repeatered Optical Cable
- Repertory Opera Company (Pomona, CA)
- Report of Compliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system includes three GCX(TM) Process Gas Chromatograph Transmitters from Rosemount Analytical and three ROC364 Remote Operations Controllers from Fisher Controls.
recognized the importance of having trained technicians in order to use newly installed remote operations controllers (ROC) most effectively for advanced electronic flow measurement.