Willigent's Invisible Fence System is said to be able to detect intrusion 24/7 anywhere in the world and transmit this information to remote Network Operations Centers, thus helping businesses and governments secure valuable, vulnerable assets on extended tracts in remote or inaccessible areas.
What does RNOC stand for?
RNOC stands for Remote Network Operations Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RNOC
We have 2 other meanings of RNOC in our Acronym Attic
- Rosettanet Object
- Russian National Orchestra
- Rusty Nuts Originals (vehicle club)
- Red Nacional de Observadores de Aves (Colombia)
- Return on Net Operating Assets
- Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Réserves Naturelles et Ornithologiques de Belgique (French: Natural and Ornithology Reserves of Belgium)
- Regional Network Operation Center
- Registered Nurse on Call (various locations)
- Rehabilitation Network of Ottawa-Carleton (Canada)
- Répertoire National des Ostéopathes-Cliniciens (French: National Register of Osteopathic Doctors)
- RN's on Call (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Royal Naval Old Comrades (retired naval officers' club)
- Russian National Olympic Committee
- Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centre
- Requirements for Next 3 Months Not on Hand
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (UK)
- Royal Norwegian Navy
- Revised Notice of Preparation (California)
- Rural Nursing Outreach Program (Georgia Southern University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CrossScope provides remote Network Operations Center (NOC) personnel with easy-to-read graphical displays of volts versus time, or spectrum plots, for signals on any copper loop in the service providers copper plant, without requiring technicians to visit a Central Office (CO) with specialized test equipment.
The new facility offers a world-class SAS 70 Type II-audited colocation environment with unmatched network speed and bandwidth capacity, local and remote Network Operations Centers, expert support services, and high power-density.
1 so that all objects contributing to a business service can be managed locally or from a remote Network Operations Center.
Comdisco then manages implementation, including installation, configuration and testing of equipment, and provides security and network management over the long term through its Remote Network Operations Center.
PG-FlexPlus includes TL1 network management for easy OAM&P from remote network operations centers.
Utilizing its "Worldwide Support Capability", MILGO is prepared to support and service its customers' investment in networking products through on-site support provided by a dedicated team of more than 400 Field Engineers backed by a 24x7 Technical Support and Remote Network Operations Center.