Tasks such as self-diagnosis, monitoring input status and checking lamp life to expedite bulb replacement can all be performed quickly and easily via remote network management.
What does RNM stand for?
RNM stands for Remote Network Management (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RNM
We have 41 other meanings of RNM in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Naval Logistics School (UK; now Defence Maritime Logistics School)
- Report Not Later Than
- Report Not Later Than Date
- Radiated Noise Monitoring Manual
- Radio Narbonne Méditérranée (French radio station)
- Radionuclide Migration
- Radiosity Normal Map
- Recurrent Network Model (neural networks)
- Red Nacional de Metrologia (Spanish: National Metrology Network; Chile)
- Regional Negotiating Machinery (Caribbean)
- Remote Neural Monitoring (alleged NSA technology)
- Republican Noise Machine
- Réseau National de Mesures de la Radioactivité de l'Environnement (French: National Network for Measurement of Radioactivity in the Environment)
- Reserve Not Met (auctions)
- Rhythm New Media (mobile video provider; UK)
- Rideau Nautical Modellers (radio-controlled watercraft club; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Robert Nesta Marley (gaming clan)
- Royal Netherlands Military Academy
- Rockwell Nuclear Materials Accountability System
- Remote Network Management Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CDNX:NNM), a leader in independent remote network management services, today announced that it has been awarded a new 5 year contract to provide network management services for the Alliance Pipeline system.
In fact, a 1997 Dataquest study predicted a slow but steady annual rise--11 to 14 percent--in the use of Remote Network Management Services (RNMS) during 1998.
and a technology leader in integration services, announced today that it has enhanced its VINES(R)-based Remote Network Management System (RNMS), providing expanded coverage of network devices for improved system up-time; proactive notification and prevention of potential problems; and more cohesive and faster response to critical network problems.
and a technology leader in integration services, announced today the industry's first dynamically linked remote network management system.
In addition, Uplogix is hosting a web seminar on February 16th from 3-4PM CST entitled, "Enabling Remote Network Management for Satellite Communications.
a wholly owned subsidiary of Phoenix Technologies and a leading network systems integrator, announced today the establishment of a Network Management and Support Center (NMSC), expanding their suite of network services to include remote network management and administration.
The system's back-office and service control functions include user registration, secure authentication, subscriber management, captive portal customization, and remote network management.