Validating interoperability with SupportSoft solutions and the DSL Forum TR-069 specification helps ensure that we are providing a standards- driven remote management interface for DSL modems so that our customers can more easily deliver triple-play premium services.
What does RMI stand for?
RMI stands for Remote Management Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RMI
We have 163 other meanings of RMI in our Acronym Attic
- Réalisations Médicales et Industrielles (French: Medical and Industrial Achievements)
- Receiving Module Identification
- Records Management Initiative (US National Archives)
- Regional Median Income (various locations)
- Regis McKenna, Inc. (California)
- Registered Mold Inspector
- Rehabilitation Management Inc. (Canada)
- Relationship Management International (finance; various locations)
- Religious of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Remodeling Market Index
- Remote Medical International (Seattle, WA)
- Remote Method Invocation
- Renovation Maintenance Improvement (housing and construction)
- Repair, Maintenance & Improvement
- Repetitive Motion Injury
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Resource Manager Interface
- Retail Management Institute (Santa Clara University)
- Retail Motor Industry Federation (usually seen as RMIF)
- Revenu Minimum d'Insertion (French: Minimum Income of Insertion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key to this flexibility is the platform's CPE Plug-in Software Development Kit (SDK), DSL Forum TR-069 compliant Auto Configuration Server (ACS), and Northbound Application Programming Interfaces (APIs): -- The CPE Plug-in SDK enables service providers to manage the transition to TR-069 capable devices, while supporting legacy and proprietary CPE remote management interfaces (including SNMP, HTTP, CLI and other protocols) .
Big Yellow exploits a vulnerability in the remote management interface for versions of Symantec AntiVirus and Symantec Client Security, which could be remotely exploited by an anonymous attacker in order to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM privileges on an affected system, thus giving the attacker complete control.
Dual redundant management blades provide out of band access to a remote management interface for the blades and chassis.
In addition, the Nokia IP530 comes equipped with Nokia Network Voyager, a simple and intuitive browser based remote management interface.
The Model D370 comes with a Fast/Wide SCSI card; a Remote Management Interface card; and a hot-pluggable disk, which improves system availability and reliability.