No need to cut the vacation short; because wherever you go, there's your Mac with Avatron Software's new remote login app, Air Login.
What does RLOGIN stand for?
RLOGIN stands for Remote Login
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Remote Launch Operations Building
- Recovery Locus of Control (psychological scale)
- Remote Logistics Operations Center (wireless telecommunications applications)
- Revolving Line Of Credit
- Richland Light Opera Company (Richland, WA)
- Runway Loss of Control (aviation)
- Reverse Line of Dance
- Receive Loss of Frame
- Roche Lobe Overflow
- Rock Load-out Facility (energy exploration)
- Really Laughing Out Loud
- Receive Loss of Lock
- Redlines Online (message board for Hot Wheels collectors)
- République Libre d'Outre-Meuse (Belgium)
- Reuters Limit Order Management
- Radio Line Of Sight
- Receive Loss of Sync
- Rehabilitation Length of Stay
- Remote Loss of Signal
- Residual Lower Oesophageal Sphincter Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Password Manager Pro employs first-in-class, remote login mechanisms to deliver on both ease of use and security.
ISLAMABAD, March 24, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd (PTCL) has re launched voice mail service with remote login feature to keep its valued customers informed about their incoming calls.
AppArmor offers pre-defined security policies for applications such as web, e-mail and remote login and wizards.
We are extremely pleased to deliver SSH Secure Shell, the industry leading application for secure remote login and data transfer in wireless devices," said Tatu Ylonen, CEO and founder of SSH Corp.
FTP-Editing is an alternative to using expensive X server products (like Exceed, Hummingbird) on Windows clients, or terminal-based editing using telnet or remote login.
He said MacOS was chosen because it doesn't have a command shell, doesn't enable remote logins, and "is more secure than other platforms" according to the World Wide Web Consortium, from which the Army took its advice.
remote login from a Windows PC to a Mac and use Mac apps as if you were directly on one), access to Usenet and Web-based technical support.