This remote file access means that presentations and spreadsheets are at your fingertips whether you are sitting at your work desktop or meeting a colleague at a restaurant downtown.
What does RFA stand for?
RFA stands for Remote File Access
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RFA
We have 213 other meanings of RFA in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Football Association (Ghana)
- Regional Forest Agreement (Australia)
- Regional Funding Allowance
- Registered Financial Associate (International Association of Registered Financial Consultants)
- Registered Futures Association
- Regulatory Flexibility Act of 1980
- Relieved From Assigned
- Remedial Facility Assessment
- Remise de Fin d'Année (French: End of Year Discount)
- Remote Feature Activation
- Remote First Aid (UK training courses)
- Remote Function Actuation
- Renewable Fuels Agency (various locations)
- Renewable Fuels Association
- Renormalized Free Atom
- República Federal Alemana (Spanish: Federal Republic of Germany)
- République Fédérale Allemande (French: Federal Republic of Germany)
- Request For Action
- Request for Adminship (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Request for Admission
Samples in periodicals archive:
By breaking Internet traffic into eight categories, ranging from web browsing to remote file access, the researchers managed to compare the usage of students with and without symptoms of depression.
Blue CoatA ProxySGA appliances accelerate enterprise applications, on-demand or live video, and remote file access across the Wide Area Network (WAN).
In some instances, this scenario can make remote file access either completely non-functional for specific files no longer able to be recognized by the WDS device, or at the least, significantly slower.
While there are a number of factors you can compare, given our remote file access thesis, the basic contrasts are these.
We understand that small businesses typically deploy Virtual Private Networks for remote file access and we added the new Clientless SSL VPN to our existing full-fledged Windows VPN client to make that process as simple as logging into a Web-based email account.
It includes tests on back doors, OGI abuses, denial of service, firewalls, remote shell access, remote file access, remote procedure call, and Web, mail, and file servers.
Make the Public Internet Private with iTwin Connect SINGAPORE -- iTwin - the company that created the award-winning iTwin Remote File Access solution - is excited to announce the availability of iTwin Connect.