What does REST stand for?
REST stands for Remote Explosive Scent Tracing (filtration analysis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of REST
We have 35 other meanings of REST in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Extension Studies Student Association (established 1999)
- Resource Economics and Social Sciences Division (USDA)
- Recessed Sealed Sidewall Field Oxidation
- Rural Economy and Society Study Group (UK)
- Real Estate Securities and Syndication Institute (US)
- Regimen of Eszopiclone Sleep Satisfaction Trial
- Rapid Emergency Shelter Taskforce
- Rapid Entry Systems Technology Corp.
- Real-time Embedded Systems Testbed
- Relief Society of Tigray (Ethiopia)
- Representational State Transfer (alternative to SOAP)
- Restricted Electives in Science and Technology (various schools)
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique (sensory deprivation, floating)
- Retail Employees Superannuation Trust
- Retrofit Evaluation System Test
- Restricted Letter (US Navy)
- Repressor Element-1 Silencing Transcription Factor/Neuron Restrictive Silencer Factor