Also included is EMI/RFI Filtering, Spike/Surge Suppression, Pulizzi Engineering's patented automatically sequenced Multiple Time Delay power up feature, remote on/off control, and remote emergency power off.
What does REPO stand for?
REPO stands for Remote Emergency Power Off
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of REPO
- Requirements Engineering Process Maturity (software optimization model)
- Retired Education Personnel of Mississippi (est. 1967)
- Reply by Message
- Reserve Personnel Management Information System
- Reply by Mail
- Real Estate Portfolio Management Mix
- Repeat While Not Equal
- Repeat While Not Zero
- Regional Energy Program Office (US Navy)
- Regional Environmental Protection Office (various locations)
- Reporting Officer (US Navy)
- Repossess (delinquent secured loans)
- Repurchase Agreement
- Bulk Petroleum Contingency Report (US DoD)
- Petroleum Damage and Deficiency Report (US DoD)
- Reporting Emergency Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants (US DoD)
- Réseaux pour la Prise En Charge et la Prévention de l'Obésité en Pédiatrie (French: Networks for Support and Prevention of Obesity in Pediatrics)
- Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (US NIH)
- Retail Electronic Point of Sale
- Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remote Emergency Power Off (REPO) is an option on many new UPSs, to control or eliminate electrical fire damage by allowing the user to instantly shut off the power to a UPS and its dependent load.
The SSG Series Ultra features Remote Emergency Power Off (REPO) with NFPA-70, NEC 645-11 compliant operation.