This antenna family is compatible with Powerwave's external remote electrical downtilt (RET) modules.
What does RET stand for?
RET stands for Remote Electrical Downtilt
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RET
We have 74 other meanings of RET in our Acronym Attic
- Rearranged During Transfection Protooncogene
- Record Element Type (computing)
- Refined Elliott Trader (stock trading software)
- Régie d'Electricité de Thônes (French: Thônes Board of Electricity; est. 1931)
- Regional Emergency Transportation
- Regional Enforcement Team
- Registered Engineering Technologist (Canada)
- Registered Environmental Technician (NEHA)
- Release Engineering Team
- Reliability Evaluation Test
- Renewable Energy Technology
- Renewable Energy Trust (various organizations)
- Research Education for Teachers
- Research Effort/Test
- Research Experiences for Teachers
- Resistance Exercise Training
- Resolution Enhancement Technology (Hewlett Packard)
- Resonant Energy Transfer
- Resources, Energy and Tourism (various locations)
- Responsable d'Etablissement Touristique (French: Responsible Tourism Establishment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Corporation (NASDAQ:ANDW) and Kathrein-Werke KG of Germany announced an agreement where the companies will cooperate on the licensing of Remote Electrical Downtilt Antenna Technology (REDT) related patents.
By adding remote capability over the Internet to its Teletilt product family, Andrew Corporation is extending its leadership position in Remote Electrical Downtilt (REDT) technology.