The authors, who work for Cisco, walk through troubleshooting client-related problems, wireless voice deployment, radio resource management, the hybrid remote edge access point (H-REAP) feature for central administration, and web authentication.
What does REAP stand for?
REAP stands for Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of REAP
We have 133 other meanings of REAP in our Acronym Attic
- Recklessly Endangering Another Person
- Recognizing Excellence in Achievement and Professionalism
- Recycled Equipment Assistance Program
- Reengineering Application Project
- Regional Economic Area Partnership (Kansas)
- Regional Education Applicant & Placement Program
- Regional Employment Assistance Program (Australia)
- Regional Enforcement Activities Plan
- Reimbursable Earnings Allocation Program
- Relative Effort Afforded by Pairs (productivity measurement)
- Renewable Energy Australasia Pacific
- Research and Engineering Apprenticeship Program
- Research Attachment Programme (Singapore)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (US DoD)
- Resource Efficient Agricultural Production (Canada)
- Retention, Efficiency, Acquisition and Penetration (customer management)
- Retinal Examination Annual Protocol
- Retreat Evangelization and Prayer
- Rice Exporters Association of Pakistan
- Rural Economic Area Partnership (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cisco offers the widely used Integrated Services Router for this market, with WLAN controller modules, and the Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point Motorola's Adaptive Access Point is designed to attack some of the same issues as Aruba's offering.
announced today the Airespace 1200R Remote Edge Access Point (REAP), the first Lightweight Access Point (AP) designed for deployment in remote office environments.