Simple and secure connection to Microsoft Windows Desktops and Applications with your BlackBerry Z10 and the 2X RDP / Remote Desktop Client for Blackberry App DALLAS, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 2X Software, a global leader in virtual desktop and application delivery solutions, is pleased to announce that the updated version of the 2X RDP / Remote Desktop Client for BlackBerry has been released.
What does RDC stand for?
RDC stands for Remote Desktop Client (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDC
We have 295 other meanings of RDC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Distribution Center
- Register of Data Controllers
- Religious of Divine Compassion (religious order)
- Relocation Directors Council, Inc
- Remote Data Capture (clinical data management)
- Remote Data Center (failover configuration for disaster recovery)
- Remote Data Connector
- Remote Data Control
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Remote Designer Component
- Remote Desktop Connection (Microsoft)
- Remote Device Control
- Remote Differential Compression (Microsoft)
- Remote Distribution Cabinet
- Remote Distribution Center
- Report Designer Component (Crystal Reports)
- Repubblica di Corea (Italian: Republic of Korea; South Korea)
- Republique Democratique du Congo (French)
- Request for Document Change
- Research and Development Centers
Samples in periodicals archive:
With built-in acceleration and high performance native mobile and HTML5-based RDP remote desktop clients, PowerTerm WebConnect enables Watson Institute staff to access their full Windows 7 desktops running Watson's system and software, and other hosted Windows and Web resources from virtually any device, location and time.
com)-- NoMachine's NX Client receives an 8/10 rating and according to Nick Veitch's review, appearing in Linux Format and on Techradar, is one of the best Linux remote desktop clients available in today's market.
The RDP is used by remote desktop clients to connect to Windows Server(R) Terminal Services, and it allows the client to remotely display presentation data and access licensing information, serial devices, and other desktop remote functions from the Windows Server.
Their initial software product is Virtual Vantage: a remote desktop client software which allows the medical professional to use their Apple iPad(TM) to communicate directly with a desktop PC or server.
For example, a user could visually choose a server from their virtual cabinet, view its bandwidth usage and status, or jump directly into an SSH session to work on it and then with the click of a button reboot the machine -- never leaving a browser, never refreshing a page or waiting for the page to load and never having to download anything, such as a remote desktop client, or SSH," says Dan Ushman, VP and co founder of SingleHop, Inc.
Using the RDP protocol ensures support for all Remote Desktop Clients which today are factory installed in every Windows XP or Windows Mobile device - making it is unnecessary to distribute client software through the network.
Aqua Connect's Mac Remote Desktop promotes interoperability by allowing users to remotely connect to their Mac desktop through any compatible remote desktop client from Microsoft or other third party vendors.