Also applicable on this date is a third AD that requires an inspection of the one phase remote control circuit breaker (RCCB) in the main avionics compartment and centre accessory compartment to determine its part number and serial number, and the replacement of the RCCB with a certain RCCB if necessary.
What does RCCB stand for?
RCCB stands for Remote Control Circuit Breaker
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RCCB
We have 8 other meanings of RCCB in our Acronym Attic
- Research Center for Child and Adolescent Development and Education (Ochanomizu University; Japan)
- Rusk County Citizens Action Group (Wisconsin)
- River City Community Animal Hospital (Florida)
- Residential and Civil Construction Alliance of Ontario
- Radio Control Car Association of Ireland
- Residential Congregate Care for Adults
- Reserve Component Civilian Acquired Skills Program
- Rotary Car Club of Arizona
- Radiology Coding Certification Board
- Regional Configuration Control Board
- Reno Carson City Bowlers (Nevada)
- Residual Current Circuit Breaker
- Reverse Current Circuit Breaker
- River Cities Concert Band (Kentuckiana)
- River City Concert Band (Sacramento, CA)
- Robertson County Community Band (Springfield, TN)
- Rockland County Concert Band (Garnerville, NY)
- Rome Community Concert Band (Rome, NY)
- Russell Community Concert Band (Canada)
- Randolph County Concerned Bikers Association (Asheboro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eaton's Cutler-Hammer electrical equipment business unit pioneered the development of arc fault circuit interrupters for residential and commercial applications, and the company's aerospace operations are a leading manufacturer of aircraft remote control circuit breakers.
This AD would require an inspection of the one phase remote control circuit breakers (RCCB) in the main avionics compartment and centre accessory compartment to determine their part numbers and serial numbers, and the replacement of certain RCCBs if necessary.