The application utilizes local and remote components to guarantee high levels of availability throughout the system.
What does RC stand for?
RC stands for Remote Component
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of RC
We have 187 other meanings of RC in our Acronym Attic
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Reimbursable Cost
- Reinforced Concrete
- Relationship Capital (business method)
- Relative Clause
- Release Candidate (software close to final release quality)
- Release Complete (ITU-T Rec. I.451)
- Religious of the Cenacle (religious order)
- Remedial Construction
- Remote Client
Samples in periodicals archive:
While remote components of an IP telephony system can be monitored and managed from a central location, portions of an IP telephony system are often located in areas without lock-and-key security.
1) In addition, remote management and monitoring provides a single point of control and view of the entire distributed TDN application, including local and remote components for ease of management.
0 adds those capabilities needed to fully integrate the remote components into the aggregated application.
A single design flaw in a remote component can dramatically undermine application quality.
Actual testing activities are being carried out with Borland SilkTest(R) for functional/regression testing, Borland SilkPerformer(R) for load/performance testing and Borland SilkPerformer Component Test Edition for the testing of remote components under concurrent access.
Volume license options are available for separate LAN Host, Host Only, and Remote components.
This is the second such award for the NEAX 2000 IPS-DMR, the remote component for the company's NEAX 2000 IPS and NEAX IPS-DM mid-range VoIP systems, which was named "Product of the Year" by Communications Convergence magazine last December.