Debriefing Software has announced the Remote Backup Center, a special version of Wizards Storage Portal for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) that aims to enable hosting firms to automate many aspects of managing customers' data backup and storage.
What does rBAK stand for?
rBAK stands for Remote Backup
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of rBAK
- Royal Belgian Air Force (Belgium)
- Royal Brunei Armed Forces
- Reading the Bible Again for the First Time (book)
- Rabbit Biocontrol Advisory Group (New Zealand)
- Redondo Beach Art Group (Redondo Beach, CA)
- Ruscombe Brook Action Group (UK)
- Robert Bosch Argentina Industrial SA (Buenos Aires, Argentina; automobile manufacturing)
- Royal Belfast Academical Institution
- Russian Ballet Academy of Indiana (Indianapolis, IN)
- Redback Networks Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Randal Brown & Associates Ltd. (Canada)
- Rio Bonito Acquired Lands (Bureau of Land Management; US DOI; New Mexico)
- Radio Bearer Allocation and Mapping
- Red-Blooded American Male
- Remote Batch Access Method
- Risk-Based Acquisition Management (US NASA)
- Risk-Based Asset Management
- Role Based Access Management (informatics)
- Regional Business Assistance Network (Los Angeles, CA)
- Regular Best Asymptotically Normal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new version of the program has the best integration with Remote Backup Service, which makes reliable remote backup of phone messages, settings, contacts and SD card data easy and very comfortable for all Android users, supports contacts API v2.
Verizon Business is addressing this critical issue through the global launch of Verizon Remote Backup and Restore, an expanded suite of managed services that overcome the limitations of traditional remote data protection services by performing automatic data backup and restore functions for servers and PCs -- without overburdening corporate networks.
Debriefing Software today unveiled the Remote Backup Center, a special edition of Wizards Storage Portal for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) designed to help hosting companies automate many aspects of managing customers data backup and storage.
Remote Backup Remote backup of very large disk systems--also known as electronic vaulting--is a form of disaster protection for mission-critical data.
Hybrid On-Premise/Online Device Keeps Local and Remote Data Safe, Private, and Easy to Restore COLUMBUS, Ohio -- 3X Systems today announced its line of portable Remote Backup Appliances (RBA) that enable businesses to easily deploy a private backup cloud that combines the benefits of high speed on-premise backup with the convenience of online remote backup for disaster recovery - without monthly recurring fees.
April 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Remote Backup Systems, Inc.
[FIGURE 5 OMITTED] Backup and Recovery To and From a Remote Site An iSCSI switch enables secure off-site remote backup and recovery over any IP network.