Remember Pearl Harbor consisted of 12 stainless steel and glass sculptures--each made to symbolize a ship that was sunk or was damaged in 1941--accompanied by 250-W quartz lamps within bronze fixtures that "create the impression that the steel is rising from the water and alters the mood into a kind of triumphant celebration," Stokes wrote.
What does RPH stand for?
RPH stands for Remember Pearl Harbor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RPH
We have 34 other meanings of RPH in our Acronym Attic
- Role Playing Game World Online (game)
- Radio for the Print Handicapped (Australia)
- Radio Pays d'Hérault (French radio station)
- Randolph (Amtrak station code; Randolph, VT)
- Rate Per Hour
- Reference Place Holder (index code)
- Reference Process House
- Regional Public Health (various locations)
- Registered Pharmacist
- Registered Professional Hygienists
- Réseau Potentiel Humain (French: Human Potential Network; EU)
- Réseau pour la Psychanalyse à l'Hôpital (French: Hospital Psychoanalysis Network)
- Resource Priority Header
- Revenue Per Hour
- Revolutions Per Hour (printing speed)
- River Park Hospital (Huntington, WV and McMinnville, TN)
- Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA)
- Rocket Propelled Harpoon
- Royal Park Hotel (various locations)
- Royal Perth Hospital (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty World War II veterans here will remember Pearl Harbor Day today, the day that caused many to enlist.
I say scrap all disarmament pacts so my country can reclaim its sovereign rights to develop the most horrific weaponry known to man to keep all bullies from my shores - remember Pearl Harbor.
Men like the man sitting at the kitchen table in his North Hollywood home Friday morning, searching for the right words to say today as guest speaker at the Remember Pearl Harbor ceremony, 10 a.