As we look back and remember Pearl Harbor and honor the sacrifices of those who died, were wounded and fought on that day — as well as those who fought in World War II — we can't forget the sacrifices of the entire nation.
What does RPH stand for?
RPH stands for Remember Pearl Harbor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RPH
We have 34 other meanings of RPH in our Acronym Attic
- Radio for the Print Handicapped (Australia)
- Radio Pays d'Hérault (French radio station)
- Randolph (Amtrak station code; Randolph, VT)
- Range per Hour (electric vehicles)
- Rate Per Hour
- Reference Place Holder (index code)
- Reference Process House
- Regional Public Health (various locations)
- Registered Pharmacist
- Registered Professional Hygienists
- Réseau Potentiel Humain (French: Human Potential Network; EU)
- Réseau pour la Psychanalyse à l'Hôpital (French: Hospital Psychoanalysis Network)
- Resource Priority Header
- Revenue Per Hour
- Revolutions Per Hour (printing speed)
- River Park Hospital (Huntington, WV and McMinnville, TN)
- Robert Packer Hospital (Sayre, PA)
- Rocket Propelled Harpoon
- Royal Park Hotel (various locations)
- Royal Perth Hospital (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thirty World War II veterans here will remember Pearl Harbor Day today, the day that caused many to enlist.
Byline: The Register-Guard Remember Pearl Harbor We, the members of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Chapter No.
On Sunday, he and fellow World War II veterans gathered for the annual Remember Pearl Harbor service organized by American Legion Post 193 at Van Nuys-Sherman Oaks Memorial Park.
Men like the man sitting at the kitchen table in his North Hollywood home Friday morning, searching for the right words to say today as guest speaker at the Remember Pearl Harbor ceremony, 10 a.