: The aim of the task is the planning and construction phases of the fire protection and maintenance rehabilitation for a remaining useful life of 8 years.
What does RUL stand for?
RUL stands for Remaining Useful Life
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RUL
We have 25 other meanings of RUL in our Acronym Attic
- Rencana Umum Ketenagalistrikan Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Plan Public Power)
- Reduced Update Kalman Filter
- Are You Kidding Me
- Rencana Umum Ketenagalistrikan Nasional (Indonesian: General National Power Plan; Indonesia)
- Rumah Toko (Indonesian: shop with house above)
- RPM (RPM Package Manager) Upgrade Kludging System
- Read You Later
- Ready Up Live (gaming website)
- Reasonable Useful Life (medical equipment)
- Région Urbaine de Lyon (French: Lyon Urban Region; Lyon, France)
- Résidence Universitaire Lantéri (French student housing)
- Resource Unit Leader (various locations)
- Responsable Unité Logistique (French: Logistics Unit Manager; various organizations)
- Right Upper Lobe (lung)
- Rijksuniversiteit Leiden
- Rural Urban Limit Line
- Russian Union of Legates
- Rutgers University Libraries
- Rapid Upper Limb Assessment
- Research Unit for Law and Administration (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RULER View is a technological advancement of Fluitec's flagship condition monitoring product, the RULER, a patented technology to determine the remaining useful life of lubricants.
00 Hardcover TJ145 Structural health monitoring (SHM) assesses the current ability of a structural component or system to perform its intended design function successfully, and prognostics extends the assessment to forecast remaining useful life.
The nearly 90-year-old building has little remaining useful life and reuse potential, and has structural issues, Mr.
One of their flagship condition monitoring products, the RULER(TM), is a patented technology to determine the remaining useful life of lubricants.
The cash flow estimate will be for the remaining useful life of the real estate.
A Facility Condition Report prepared by TFM's building professionals will evaluate major building systems, catalogue remaining useful life and replacement costs, factor in energy consumption and cost of maintenance, and present the data in easy-to-understand charts and graphics.
The disagreement centred around how the existing assets should be 'impaired' in the accounts, as a result of the shortening of their remaining useful life following the commissioning of the PFI project.