For example, some battery "fuel gauges" rely on battery voltage measurements to indicate remaining operating time.
What does ROT stand for?
ROT stands for Remaining Operating Time
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ROT
We have 60 other meanings of ROT in our Acronym Attic
- Reapers of Time (gaming clan)
- Receive Only Terminal
- Record Of Trial
- Redundant, Obsolete, Trivial
- Redundant, Outdated, or Trivial (material on web pages; US EPA)
- Registered Option Trader
- Registered Orthopedic Technologist (American Society of Orthopedic Professionals)
- Rehabilitate-Own-Transfer (project/financing arrangement)
- Reign of Tatooine (gaming clan)
- Reign of Terror (band, and also a gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This capability provides users with accurate state-of-charge information along with an accurate prediction of the remaining operating time.