135) In one sense, the rental and admission fees charged in Fonovisa were similar to the membership fee charged in Religious Technology Center in that they both provided access to the service.
What does RTC stand for?
RTC stands for Religious Technology Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RTC
We have 428 other meanings of RTC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Training Center
- Regional Transit Connection
- Regional Transportation Commission
- Regional Treatment Center (various locations)
- Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
- Regionale Technologische Centra (Dutch: Regional Technological Center; Belgium)
- Rehabilitation Trauma Center (Santa Clara Valley Medical Center; Santa Clara, CA)
- Relative Time Clock
- Release Testing Contents
- Release to Customer (product designation)
- Remote Target Control
- Remote Terminal Capability
- Remote Terminal Cluster
- Remote Transfer-controlled Control (ANSI & ITU-T)
- Renseignement Tarifaire Contraignant (French: Binding Tariff Information)
- Renton Technical College (Renton, Washington)
- Replacement Training Center
- Reports to Congress (Missile Defense Agency)
- Repto Terra Club (France)
- Request to Consolidate
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Religious Technology Center, a wing of the church, claimed copyright infringement, saying many of its literary works are trade secrets.
Nasdaq: NETC) and Religious Technology Center today announced that they have reached an out-of-court settlement in their legal dispute in which the court had earlier allowed Plaintiffs to pursue their contributory copyright claim against NETCOM (Religious Technology Center, Bridge Publications v.