3) Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000, 42 U.
What does RLUIPA stand for?
RLUIPA stands for Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RLUIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Residual Liver Uptake at 15 Minutes (index)
- Recreational Land Use Act (law)
- Rural Land Use Bylaw (Canada)
- Rural Land Use Center (Larimer County, Colorado)
- Regional Land Use Geologist (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Reno Linux Users Group (Nevada)
- Retail Link User Group
- Romanian Linux User Group
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital (UK)
- Royal Liverpool University Hospital Intensive Care Unit (UK)
- Restricted and Limited Use Land (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Resources for Labor Union Organizing
- Regional Land Use Plan (various countries)
- Relaxed List Update Problem (algorithm)
- Rural Land Use Process (Colorado)
- Retrieve, Locate and Update Service (patient data management)
- Russian Language Undergraduate Studies Ltd. (UK)
- Rio Linda Union School District
- Rankine-Like Vortex
- Rauscher Leukemia Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The congregation also claimed that the city's stance violated its rights under the federal Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000.
A class of Muslim state prisoners sought relief under the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act of 2000 (RLUIPA) and state prison officials challenged the constitutionality of the Act.