The author developed a three-page religious involvement questionnaire (RIQ), which is an extension of the religious interest questionnaire (Kroll & Sheehan, 1989) and describes intrinsic and extrinsic religiosity.
What does RIQ stand for?
RIQ stands for Religious Involvement Questionnaire
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RIQ
We have 6 other meanings of RIQ in our Acronym Attic
- Rhode Island Public Transit Authority
- Relief in Place, Transfer of Authority
- Random Insanity Pub Union
- Rotor Ice Protection Unit (helicopters)
- Rhode Island Public Utilities Commission (also seen as RIDPUC)
- Reseau International Parentalite Usage de Drogues
- Right Inferior Pulmonary Vein
- Research Institute for Professional and Vocational Education and Training (Australia)
- Rassemblement pour l'Indépendance du Québec (French: Rally for the Independence of Quebec; Canada; est. 2000)
- Reconstructed Image Quality
- Réseau Internet Québec (French: Quebec Internet Network; Canada)
- Rhode Island Qalqilya Alliance
- Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme
- Radiography Image Quality Consultants (Tarzana, CA)
- Rhode Island Quality Institute
- Research Institute for Quality of Life (Romania)
- Rhode Island Quality Partners
- Railway Interoperability Regulations (UK)
- Range Instrumentation Radar
- Rapid Incident Response